Time & Location
Jan 08, 2024, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM CST
About the event
Join Jamie DiGrazia, founder of HAIR HAS NO GENDER™ and owner of Chicago’s award-winning, gender-free hair salon and barber shop, Logan Parlor, as she takes HAIR HAS NO GENDER™ to the digital platform and invites you to be part of the transformative era for everyone in our industry!
In this 2-hour, live digital class, Jamie will provide you with an overview of her acclaimed inclusive business model, gender-affirming practices, tools, and terminology that support the well-being of all genders and identities. Be part of the transformative era for everyone in our industry.
Following completion, you’ll become eligible to join the HAIR HAS NO GENDER™ Service Finder.
- Understand why hair, and the business of hair, is gender-free, and why adapting this mindset allows you to express your craft and service clients at the highest level
- Guidelines and tips on how to convert to a gender-free service menu
- Respect the desired gender expression of each client through the gender-affirming consultation
- Discover terminology and language that support clients who may be exploring new identities through their hair
- Invitation to join the HAIR HAS NO GENDER™ Service Finder upon completion
- CEU credits provided for Illinois licensed cosmetologists upon request!
- You'll receive a digital certificate with your participation
We welcome business owners and service providers of all levels to participate! We’re happy to host groups and teams of up to 10. Please contact us if you’d like Jamie to host a custom digital class for your shop.
Group Registration (3)
Access for groups of up to 3 individuals$325.00+$8.13 service fee
Team Registration (10)
Access for groups of up to 10 individuals$1,275.00+$31.88 service fee
For one student only$150.00+$3.75 service fee